Why work with us
- Backed by top-tier US & Swiss investors, incl. Y Combinator
- State-of-the-art data infrastructure and AI challenges
- Massive addressable market (tech companies of all sizes and industries)
- Competitive salary and equity
- Be among the first employees to get the impact, fun and thrill of early stages
Who We Are
Gmelius is a startup based in Geneva, Switzerland and counts over 100,000 active users and 3,000 paid customers. We are building the first collaboration platform that leaves inside Google Workspace and a company’s daily apps. Master teamwork, not another tool!
What You'll Do
You will be in charge of defining, coordinating and executing Gmelius’ content strategy spanning across our website, blog, social networks and partnerships. Your goal is to increase inbound leads, site traffic and the reach of our social media accounts, while clearly positioning Gmelius’ unique offering, and communicating its thought leadership on the Future of Work.
- Define and execute Gmelius’ content plan, in line with our value proposition, our Go To Market strategy and Brand identity.
- Be in charge of prioritizing content production to best achieve our business goals, with a mix of in-house and outsourced content. You will build and animate a network of external contributors (free lancers, guests) to maximize outcomes.
- Build landing pages and site content on Gmelius.com and the Gmelius Blog, using best practices to increase visibility on search engines, conversion rate and qualified lead generation.
- Manage Gmelius’ presence on social networks and distribute content across other outlets, growing the Gmelius community and its thought leadership on the “Future of Work”, while bringing tangible value to empower prospects and users.
- Identify opportunities for new forms of content and continuous improvement.
- Constantly monitor and optimize KPIs to increase engagement, conversion and retention.
We're looking for someone with
- 3-5 years of experience, passion and a proven track record for Content Marketing, SEO and Social Media in the SaaS space
- Sharp English web copywriting skills: you love writing and you are able to write copy that rocks and simplifies what’s complex ; UX copywriting skills is a plus.
- Can juggle many priorities and synthesize multiple perspectives to get things done.
- A thirst for innovation, bringing new ideas to the table, pushing the boundaries, testing and learning, venturing out of the job description to learn new skills and seize opportunities
- Loves listening to customers, discussing strategy with colleagues and willing to collaborate cross-functionally with the Sales and Product teams to provide the best brand and customer experience.
- Experience with CMS (with Webflow as a strong plus), knowledge of html and css, Google Search Console and SEO tools, Linkedin, Twitter, Google Analytics experience is required ;
- Experience with new forms of content like Webinars, Podcasts, Vlogs, Video is a plus - Experience with Reddit, Hacker News, Quora, Community Forums, Peer Review Sites (G2, Capterra, etc.) is also a plus.
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work hours
- Open to remote work
- All the tech you need to have an impact
Gmelius is an equal opportunity employer. We value and celebrate how you identify, who you love, the color of your skin, your age (at heart and on paper), the gods you do or don't believe in, and every other belief and characteristic that make you YOU. The more inclusive we are, the better we — and our work — will be.