Never again will you have to worry about losing track of an email thread because you didn’t receive a reply. Gmelius allows you to create automatic follow-up reminders. If your recipient doesn’t answer to your message, Gmelius will bring the email back to your inbox to help you follow up.
Why should you use Email Follow-Up?
Have you ever lost track of an email thread because your recipient never replied? Gmelius automatically notifies you if selected emails didn’t receive a response. Use follow-up reminders to:
- Get back in touch with a potential customer who didn’t respond to your quote
- Ensure that important emails are answered on time
- Keep track of team deadlines
How to make your follow up emails more effective?
Sales emails are an essential tool in any business. Whether used for cold outreach or to move in on leads, it is important to get your email communication right.Read article
How to use the email follow-up functionality?
The email follow-up functionality is activated by default under your Gmelius dashboard.
When you compose or reply to an email, click on the
Select the date and time you’d like to receive a reminder:
- Enter a date and time in natural language: If you want to be reminded in 10 days, simply type “in 10 days.” All date and time expressions are understood: minutes, hours, days, weeks, months, etc.
- Choose from preset time slots: By default, Gmelius offers a number of commonly used time slots. You can customize your own preset times by going to your Gmelius Productivity settings and selecting Customize snooze times from the “Follow-up on emails” menu.
- Manually select the date and time: Click on the
Select date and timemenu item to choose a date and time. You also have the option to: Click
Only if no one repliesto cancel the reminder if you receive a response between the time the email was snoozed and the time it is due to reappear in your inbox.
Make your inbox instantly smarter and safer.
Boost the productivity of your team and reach out more effectively to prospects and clients with Gmelius.Works with