Email Reminders and Snooze in Gmail
Use Gmelius to be reminded of emails that you do not want to respond to immediately. This functionality lets you “snooze” emails. Your messages are archived and move back to the top of your inbox at a date and time of your choosing.
Why you should set up Email Reminders?
By snoozing emails and adding email reminders, you become more organized when answering emails. This helps you boost productivity and reach “inbox zero” more regularly. More specifically, email reminders can be used to:
- Keep track of important emails that you do not want to reply to immediately
- Remind yourself to reconnect with a customer
- Remind yourself of important events, such as meetings or birthdays
How to snooze messages?
The snooze functionality is activated by default under your Gmelius dashboard.
Method A: Snooze from the conversation view
When you open a specific message, you will see a newbutton at the top of your inbox.
You can select how long you’d like the email to be snoozed by:
- Entering a date and time in natural language: If you want a message to be snoozed for two days, simply type “in 2 days.” All date and time expressions are understood: minutes, hours, days, weeks, months, etc.
- Choosing from preset time slots: By default, Gmelius offers a number of commonly used time slots that let you snooze a message in just one click. You can customize your own preset times by going to your Gmelius Productivity settings and selecting Customize snooze times from the Snooze and receive email reminders menu.
- Manually selecting the date and time: Click on the
Select date and timemenu item to choose a date and time.
You also have the option to:
- Cick Only if no one replies to cancel the reminder if you receive a response between the time the email was snoozed and the time it is due to reappear in your inbox
Method B: Snooze from the list view
If you prefer to snooze one or more messages without opening them, click on theicon directly from the list view of your Inbox:
PRO TIP: To snooze a message even faster, you can use the keyboard shortcut:
Shift + z from either the list or message view of your Inbox.
How to view, edit or cancel a reminder?
Once snoozed, your message will be available under the new
Snoozed list located on the left-hand side of your inbox.
To edit a snoozed time, open the message and click on the orangeicon.
To cancel an email reminder, click on the cross next to the scheduled snoozed date and time:
Make your inbox instantly smarter and safer.
Boost the productivity of your team and reach out more effectively to prospects and clients with Gmelius.Works with